Tuesday 21 June 2016

S-H-O-C-K-E-R: SECURITY AIDE SHOOTS AT DELTA LG BOSS

 
Mrs. Nkechi Chukwurah, Chairman of Ndokwa East Local Government council, escaped death by the whiskers after a police officer attached to her as a security aide, opened fire on her, this came barely two weeks after the Delta State House of Assembly recalled her from suspension.

Celestina Kalu, Police Public Relations Officer of the state police command confirmed the incident and said it was an accidental discharge, however, the suspect identified as David has been arrested.
Speaking from her hospital bed in Asaba, Mrs. Chukwurah said My orderly just opened the door for me to enter the vehicle while the policeman sitting in the front seat turned and faced me with his gun.
"The next thing I saw was fire all over me, as he shot at me consistently.
I was lucky the bullet did not open my stomach. I was hit in other parts. It was God who saved my life.
She revealed that the suspect said he was under some kind of spiritual influence, as he was hearing some voices before it happened.
Follow us on Twitter @KARIFEST1

Share this

0 Comment to "S-H-O-C-K-E-R: SECURITY AIDE SHOOTS AT DELTA LG BOSS "

Post a Comment