Saturday 6 August 2016

WEEKEND EXCLUSIVE: Who Would You Prefer To Marry, Someone Who Loves You, Or Someone You Love? - VOX POP

It is rare to see two persons in a relationship with a love that is equal, one amongst them in most cases will love the other person more. As simple as the question seems, it is also complicated. Everyone wants to feel loved, especially from those we care about.

This weekend, KARIFEST went into the streets to get the opinions of Nigerians. Each person had a good reason for their choice. Do you prefer to marry someone you love, or someone who loves you? Let's hear from the people!

When Chikwado Precious was presented with the question, she had this to say, "I will prefer someone who loves me, It will be easier for me to love him back much later if I didn't love him at the beginning."

"I prefer someone who love me and I love her back, that's who I'll go for. I can't be with someone I don't love, nor will I be with someone who don't love me. Everyone wants to be with someone who loves them." - Mr. Chuks Michael A.

"I can only marry someone that love me. It matters little if I love her back." - Barry M. Yakubu

"I will prefer someone with whom we both share love, but I prefer the one that her love is deeper than mine. This will give me assurance that she will not jilt me. You can never trust someone a 100%." - Mr. Uchenna

"I can't lie to you, I'm picking someone I love, to hell with the consequences. I wouldn't like to be playing hanky panky simply because I don't love my wife. So it's who I love and not who loves me." - Mr. Adie Emmanuel

"This is a simple question, because I prefer someone who loves me. It gives me an advantage. Not the opposite." - Zubashi Faith

"There is a problem when you marry someone you love and the person does not love you equally. You will continue to be inferior in that marriage. So I prefer someone who loves me." - Mrs Chinedu Henrietta

"I would love to marry someone who loves me. That will assure me that I am married to a trusted one. Imagine being in love with someone for the rest of your life without the person reciprocating. It's unimaginably frustrating. - Mr. Macbeth Ojugbeli

"I will prefer someone who loves me so dearly, not that I won't love the person, but the person should love me more. Or else it is a problem." - Mr. Dele Austin

"Of course I will marry someone I love, not the other way round. If I don't love you then no marriage. Love for sure must not always be equal, it comes more from one side. It doesn't mean it's bad. No love is equal." - Miss Doris

"It is not advisable to marry someone that do not love you, it is also not too good to marry someone who you don't love. But if I am to chose, I prefer someone that loves me more." - Stanley Chukwuwike

"I will pick someone who loves me, this means no matter how I misbehave, the love will still be there. But someone who doesn't love me will not need an excuse to leave me. That's my logic". - Nkemdili Adikamku

"It is difficult to find a relationship with 50:50 love from both partners. Love scale of between 40:60 to 45:55 is a fair balance.
My desire and prayer is to walk down the aisle with that particular woman that respects and cares about me and prefers me to every other man." - Comrade Clet Aniyem.

"I will prefer someone that love me more than i love the person. That's is playing safe." - Kenneth Nwabuoku.

"I don't believe love is equal, it is just not possible. One of the couple must feel it more, I prefer my partner loves me more. I think that is better." - Obioma Sandra




Follow us on Twitter @KARIFEST1

Share this

0 Comment to "WEEKEND EXCLUSIVE: Who Would You Prefer To Marry, Someone Who Loves You, Or Someone You Love? - VOX POP"

Post a Comment