Sunday 17 April 2016

CAN A CHRISTIAN GET A TATTOO? - MARK DRISCOLL GIVES A SPIRITUAL REPLY



Pastor Mark Driscoll reads tons of questions sent in by Christians around America on issues ranging from basic faith to the most complex of theological inquisitions.

This week, he addresses the topic of Christians and tattoo.
Here is an Except from his video:

“Just so you know, I don’t have a tattoo, nobody in my family has a tattoo, so I’m not gonna answer this question trying to defend my tattoo or that of my family members. About 20% of people have a tattoo, that’s 1 in every five persons.

Many Christians wonder, can I get a tattoo? Others had a tattoo before meeting Christ and they wonder if it’s okay. If this is the temple of God, can I ink it up?

Click here for video

Share this

0 Comment to "CAN A CHRISTIAN GET A TATTOO? - MARK DRISCOLL GIVES A SPIRITUAL REPLY"

Post a Comment