Saturday 9 January 2016

I NEVER SAID I WAS GAY - DENRELE


Denrele has finally addressed a controversial picture of himself which he posted on his Instagram page three weeks ago.

The controversial fashionista was misinterpreted when he posted a photo of himself and a younger man and captioned it;  “That moment when the Side Chick is not a Chick! #TheMorningAfter #TransTuesday into #WednesdayWant”

The controversial picture which got many people talking led to the wild accusations of many that Denrele was finally "coming out of his closet"..

A Punch reporter met Denrele at an event recently and when asked if he was truly gay, he said it was a misconstrued message.

His words; “I never said I was gay, people are just used to jumping into conclusion. I was only messing around in the picture that went viral. I am not coming out of any closet or wardrobe. The young man in the picture is actually my cousin,” he said.

Share this

0 Comment to "I NEVER SAID I WAS GAY - DENRELE"

Post a Comment