Monday 8 August 2016

Dokpesi Distances Self From Niger Delta Avengers

Chief Raymond Dokpesi, DAAR Communications founder, and aspiring national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,  has denied links with resurgent militant group, Niger Delta Avengers.

Recall that the Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA, had issued a statement through its spokesperson, Cynthia Whyte on Saturday, claiming that the business mogul was part of those sponsoring the rampaging group that has claimed responsibility for several attacks on oil installations in the oil rich region.

But speaking with the Punch, the Edo High Chief insisted he had no “connection” with the separatist group.

He said, “I don’t know who is giving that report; I don’t have any idea; I have never met any Avenger in my life I have no connection, association and I don’t know who they are. I have been committed to strengthening the unity and stability of the country.

“I don’t k know anything pertaining to any Avenger, I don’t know anything about any militant group. I have no connection, no association with any militant group, either on earth or anywhere in the world.”



Follow us on Twitter @KARIFEST1

Share this

0 Comment to "Dokpesi Distances Self From Niger Delta Avengers"

Post a Comment