Tuesday 14 June 2016

TWO MINISTERS AT WAR? DR IBE KACHIKWU TO ROTIMI AMAECHI: I TOTALLY DIDAGREE WITH YOU...



It's obvious that the current Minister of state for petroleum resources Dr Ibe Kachikwu means real business when it comes to national development and would take nothing less even if it means stepping on toes to drive home his points.

In the excerpts below, he was quoted as disagreeing with his fellow minister of transport on the issue of closing the Maritime University. Hear him out:

" I disagree with the Min. for Transport on the issue of closing the maritime University. For me, we must work towards developing the South South. I don't care the circumstances to which the land for Maritime University Okerenkoko was acquired. That has nothing to do with infrastructures. A lot has gone into that project and we cannot throw away the baby and bath water. If Amaechi cannot take it in Maritime I will take it in Petroleum"

" I disagree with Amaechi on not negotiating with agitators. There is no theatre in the world where conflict is resolved through battles. It doesn't matter who is right. Lets talk"

I think he was right to say so but what greater reasons does Amaechi have to have closed the Maritime University?

Does he Amaechi have greater plans for the Maritime University?

More Details to follow.

Follow us on Twitter @KARIFEST1

Share this

0 Comment to "TWO MINISTERS AT WAR? DR IBE KACHIKWU TO ROTIMI AMAECHI: I TOTALLY DIDAGREE WITH YOU..."

Post a Comment